The benefits of fostering a healthy workplace culture include; high productivity, better attendance & improved quality of work to name a few.
As an employer, what can you do to facilitate a healthy workplace culture?
- Foster a culture of open communication
- Listen to and respond to issues and concerns promptly
- Seek employee feedback through stay interviews
- Treat everyone fairly and consistently, avoiding favouritism
- Invest in your staff and provide development opportunities
- Organise work socials
- Recognise and celebrate achievements
Source: Peninsula Ireland