Site Manager required for a commercial retail site in South Dublin.
This project is due to start early October 2021.
We are currently accepting application for this position with candidates being interviewed over the next 2 weeks.
The ideal candidate will (among other things):
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as main site foreman/ project manager
- Have a good knowledge of on site Health & Safety regulations together with being up to date with building regulations is required
- Have excellent computer and communication skills
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractor’s performance
- Maintain accurate records of all work carried out on the site
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications
- Ensure the companies ethics and standards are followed at all times
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with head office
- Have good people management skills who can communicate clearly and concisely with sub contractors
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an established but ever growing construction company
This is a mainly retail development and a broad knowledge of all aspects of commercial construction is required.
Salary will be based on previous experience and knowledge.
Although the job will not start until early October interviewing of candidates will commence over the next 2 weeks with the job closing on finding a suitably qualified individual.
If you are interested in this position please forward your details to us without delay. Even if your current role does not finish until early October we can still interview prospective candidates with applications treated with a strict confidentiality policy.