Senior CAD Technician required for a company with offices based near Dunshaughlin Co Meath.
The ideal candidate will (among other things):
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in a drafting position
- Be highly proficient in Autodesk, Autocad and / or Plant 3D
- Have the ability to develop drawing design standards for consistency and accuracy
- Be enthusiastic driven and focused
- Have the skills to create detailed technical drawings and interpret engineers plans
- Have the ability to work within time constraints to coincide with project timelines
- Have a passion for CAD and have excellent communicational and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to gain employment with a busy and successful company with continual professional development opportunities through training.
Having strengths and experience in SMP design (steelworks, mechanical and piping design) is a distinct advantage.
Flexible working from home options, together with a competitive remuneration package is on offer for the preferred candidate.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to us without delay.
An accompanying cover note stating your knowledge and experience which will be directly appropriate to this position is also desirable with your application.
An immediate start awaits the preferred candidate.