Sales Representative and Merchandiser required for a busy company based in Co Dublin.
The ideal candidate will (among other things):
- Be required to cover the Dublin and Leinster area.
- Be required to service existing customer accounts whilst assessing and meeting customer needs.
- Plan and organise daily work schedules to maximise time management.
- Identify and implement opportunities for merchandising, Point-Of-Sale material and general improvement & maintenance of product planograms and displays in retail stores.
- Establish new accounts by calling and presenting product portfolio to potential new retail outlets.
- Submit daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, competing ranges, new products, and merchandising activity, etc.
- Resolve customer queries by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
- Liaise with Credit Control dept. to keep customer accounts within agreed terms.
- Attend Trade Shows and training workshops, as required.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related projects and tasks, as required and deemed necessary by the management team.
- Have excellent sales and communication skills
- Be customer focused
- Be available to travel within Ireland if required
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Having a background in FMCG sales is advantageous particularly in the area of hardware and gardening products.
This is an excellent opportunity to work and grow with a leading Irish company.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to us as soon as possible.
A cover note is desirable but not essential.
References from former recent employer(s) will be required.